Thursday, August 6, 2009

LIFE SO FAR.........

Well it's about time to go back to school and about 2 or 3 weeks.....I reckon I'm ready for that. Life it like an elevator for me. On one hand its good because everything is looking good. My niggaH SK just finished his mixtape and I can tell it's going to be a sucess he's really good, me and my niggaH Ricky have talked out our problems and even decided that we'd start the "Calm Damage" Mixtape(Haven't thought of a title yet), me and my girl are going 2 years and 7 months strong in this relationship with each other and neither of us is bored of the other, the "Kastle Status Mixtape" I'm working is looking good with in itself and I'm a sophomore in college...........didn't think I was smart enough to make it that far. Everything sound good right? Well sometimes I think life is out to get me(like everyone else). At work people are always bitchin' about how I don't do shit right or even about shit I had nothing to do with sometimes, parents always getting on me like I'm some hoddlem when in actually I one the most responsible people I know my age. Not once in my entire life have I been drunk, high, or been arrested for stupid shit, I work to by my own shit I don't ask them for help with anything and yet I'm still not responsible enough(BULLSHIT!!) And I try to be the best man I can be and I try to be there for everyone but it seem to me that whatever I do its never enough!!!! Like I said life is up and down NEVER makes sense.



**OFF TO MY OWN LITTLE WORLD TO DRINK PINK LEMONADE**

No comments:

Post a Comment