Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Up Down Round and Round...........

I know it's been a while since I've done this shit. Everything is going pretty smooth thus far. But at the same time it's like a never ending struggle to stay balanced in life. And the weirdest bitches keep tryna talk to me!!!! DAMN!! God is on my side b/c school should be kicking my ass but all of my grades are good. School wouldn't be so hard but when you throw in work(35-40 hours a week) and music(mixtape coming soon) it's a bitch. I can't put one over the other. They're all important!!! I need money, I love music like hell, and school is extremely vital. Now about the weird bitches! To make long stories short...........

SITUATION 1: A crazy ass girl from middle school whom I haven't seen in like a million years is checking my ass out and tryna spit game to me! Trust me when I say YUCK!!!!

SITUATION 2: Some chick that works across from me says she wants to lick my asshole!!!!!(TRUE STORY NO BULLSHIT!!!) And now I think she's stoking me......just a lil bit!!! NASTY BITCH!!!!!! SUPER YUCK!!!!!!

**OFF TO MY OWN LITTLE WORLD TO DRINK PINK LEMONADE**

No comments:

Post a Comment