Wednesday, November 4, 2009

FUCK!!!!

For anyone who reads my shit!!!! Or even gives a fuck!!!! the Kastle Status mixtape is being pushed back for several reasons:

1. The studio equipment is fucked up and I can't really afford to pay to go record some where else.
2. Have the time to sit and look at what I had lined up for the mixtape I realize that what I had was good(in my personal opinion) but it wasn't my best.
3. Following up from reason #2 my flow needs working on it's not quite how it needs to be.

4. My production needs to be a lil more original and less mainstream.

With all of this being said, what I'm going to do is release the songs that would've been on the mixtape to the public and start fresh with a new line-up. What I'm giving to the public is called the KASTLE STATUS: PROMO PHASE. These tracks will give you an idea of how I do my thing.
The actual mixtape coming out in 2010 is called KASTLE STATUS: HEADPHONE FIEND!!! For the small amout of people who actually gave a fuck, I'm sorry to have to push it back so far. As far as the official release date, IDK yet. But I'll update you on that as soon as we get this studio situation figured out.

**OFF TO MY OWN LITTLE WORLD TO DRINK PINK LEMONADE**

p.s.- Yes I know the word "Kastle" starts with a fucking "C"! And fuck no I ain't a Crip or apart of any gang!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment