Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MUSICALLY INSPIRED WITH A FUCKED UP WHIP

Well my car has been fucked up for about 2 weeks going on. It's starting to get on my fucking nerves. I hate asking people for rides to school and waking him up to give me a ride. I hate being on anyone's time but my own. And when I woke up this morning my dad was like "The guy called and said your heads were gone on ur car and that it might cost you $600" WTF!!!! But one thing I always tell myself is not to get too upset or to panic. Cause if I don either I'll never be able to think my way out of the situation. So as I type this I'm as cool as the breeze cause I know I'll find a way through all this bullshit. To move on to other things, I've just recently been inspired(musically) to do bigger and better things. Right now I'm slow but surely putting together my KASTLE STATUS: HeadPhone Fiend EP. And I'm also editting the track that I'm going to pass out for free(KASTLE STATUS: THE PROMOS). And I've gotten so many artist to inspire me to better signed as well as unsigned. Just recently I started listening to this artist who calls himself BLACK MILK. Creative name. He really strong with the metaphors. I like his style. He has that 'real hip-hop is alive' sound to him kind of like MOS DEF or TALIB KWELI(two of my favorite artist). This is the song that I've been listening on repeat like 30 times!!!(LMAO)

**OFF TO MY OWN LITTLE WORLD TO DRINK PINK LEMONADE**

No comments:

Post a Comment