Monday, November 23, 2009

Shyt

Well so far I'm setting myself up pretty good when it comes to music. I got some pretty good musical relationships going. I've producted a couple of original beats that sound pretty good. And I've even wrote like 4 0r 5 songs! Whenever me and the homies get the studio shit back up, I'm a be set to make big moves. Right now I'm editing the songs I've already did so I can give'em out for free(THE KASTLE STATUS: THE PROMOS). As far as I can see in my life of music, I'm looking good. School's not so bad either. My grades are looking straight and I'm studying more these days. As of right now, my car is fucked up!!!! But I guess this situation helps me tell who's there for me and who isn't. And man do I have alot of people there for me! Just bloggin and bullshit. PEACE.



**OFF TO MY OWN LITTLE WORLD TO DRINK PINK LEMONADE**

No comments:

Post a Comment